Australian White Clay
- Perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin, as it creates a youthful appearance with ultimate hydration and skin firmness. Its hydrating properties help to refine delicate lines, moisturise and improve the overall texture of the skin.
- Is a fantastic regenerative oil. It is high in mono-unsaturated fatty acids, contains Palmitoleic acid (promotes young soft skin), as well as omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. It has been successfully used to help heal scars and sunburns and is considered very safe with uses in facial and baby products.
Jojoba Clear Oil
- Is rich in Vitamin E and has a very close chemical composition to the skin’s sebum, making it suitable for all skin types especially skin that is prone to outbreaks. Due to its fine texture, it is great to use on a dry scalp and is easy to wash out.
- Rich in specific unsaponifiables that protect the skin and repair damage caused by climatic aggressions, pollution and UV radiations. It is recommended for lip care, dry and sensitive skin, hand and body care and scalp treatments. It provides the skin with unique plant molecules with soothing, regenerating and protective virtues.
- Within the humble grape seed exists highly concentrated levels of vitamin E, linoleic acid, flavonoids, and a chemical called oligomeric proanthocyanidin complex (OPC). Research has shown that this combination of ingredients found within grape seeds is a powerful antioxidant.
- Grape seed extracts contain an abundant amount of polyphenols, which are known to be excellent binders of collagen fibers within your skin. This helps to maintain the skin’s elasticity.
- Is used as a natural skincare product to prevent or treat skin blemishes. Bentonite clay once mixed from its powder form with water and then applied to skin constricts the skin. The constriction virtually pushes the impurities out of the skin while also serving as an antibacterial cleansing agent. Botanical.com indicates that once the clay swells, it becomes a porous sponge drawing toxins from the body.
Castor Seed Oil
- Contains undecylenic acid, which has germicidal and disinfectant properties. It is useful for treating skin diseases and skin ulcers. It is extensively used as a skincare agent as it helps in treating pigmentation and preventing blemishes and stretch marks along with dry skin.
Pumice + Coffee Exfoliant
A natural physical Exfoliant.
- Primarily serves to hydrate skin and helps it hold on to moisture.
- Helping to shield skin from environmental sources of irritation.
- Working with emollients and oils to make dry skin feel amazingly soft and supple.
- Fortifying and strengthening the skin’s precious moisture barrier. Enhancing the penetration of other ingredients into the skin’s uppermost layers.
- Improving skin’s resiliency and youthful look.
- Vitamin E absorbs UV rays and helps prevent UV-induced free radical damage to the skin, acts as an anti-inflammatory agent in the skin and helps moisturize
HOW TO USE
Cleanse your face and body in the shower
Take scrub and apply generously to your skin, massaging in a circular motion
Wait 2 minutes for maximum absorption. Take the time to check yourself out!
Rinse off the scrub in the shower
Aqua, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogented Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Glycerin, Pumice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed (Macadamia) Oil, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natural Fragrance (Parfum), Kaolin, Quartz, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Bentonite, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, DMDM Hydantoin.